Thursday, June 28, 2007

TRANSFORMERS

well I've watched it, n damn i love it, for the effects i dare rate it 10++, so smooth so crisp so wow-ing, the "wow" factor exceed my expectations, the story line is 8 or more..... so like blwn dgn 300 or P.O.C at world's end.... unlike F4, transformers are really unpredictable, except for heroes will always win in the end, (i havent spoil anything right?) :) like i dont know wat to predict wat to expect. baik tah meliat, for me if i have the chance or time i will liat semula... well adalah satu scene atu ketara banar nda lojiknya, mcm..... ofcourselah ceta tu nda lojik but ada satu scene atu mcm kira movie mistake jua lah brgkali well for me that is, its wen c sam.... well watch it n tell me if kamu notis :) enjoy the movie cause i do.....

No comments: