Saturday, July 07, 2007

Journey to Temburong.

Around noon, I was called by a colleague telling that I have to go down to Temburong. I was very happy to hear that since its been such a long time I havent been there. So I called my other colleague to accompany me.
After 1hr + journey passing through Limbang town we arrived at Brunei Immigration Control Post in Puni.
Waiting for my colleague, arranging our passports to be stamped.

Need our vehicle's permit to be stamped here.

After our job is done, I ordered mee goreng and my colleague ordered a sausage bun. We drank nescafe tarik india and live happily ever after :)

Here is where we have those :)

The Police Department Control post in Puni, where we wait for the ferry.
Use by pedesterians to wait for the ferry
The ferry that transporting cars between Temburong and Limbang

Going through Limbang town to get back home

Arrived at Kuala Lurah control post around 1900HRS, it took about 45mins for our passport to be stamped by both Tedungan and Kuala Lurah control post.
The long queue. The queue coming in to Limbang is much more longer just cant show it, my camera phone running out of battery life.

No comments: