Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy August 16th

The cake is bought for me by a friend... Thank you very much, I really appreciated it.

Happy 35th 16th of August to myself.... To my beloved family, my beloved parents, brothers and sisters, friends, colleagues, team mates and whoever knows me.. I would like to say thank you very much for being patience with me, laughing and crying with me, being there through my good and bad times, through my ups and downs, teaching me, reminding me, guiding me, and all those good deeds you all have done, and time you have spent for me. Thank you very much, May Allah blesses you all with all the best things in life.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chepol, Happy Belated 35th Birthday. So sorry for the late wish. anyway, may god bless. U did this to urself as well. Chepol tipu.nahhhhh... hehhehe.

From,
The 5 sisters.

Anonymous said...

hepi besday ling(ur gf)i luv u

Chepol said...

Siapa g my gf ani?

G'nul said...

baikkk..ada gf...

Anonymous said...

hepi besday 2 u....4rm ur ex-fiance

G'nul said...

hahaha...bang pul..baik ada gf...x fiance ada...ada g ne pakah kang...

Chepol said...

au bang nul jan mcm2 krg ada yg meninggal... hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hi...tight pants...

Chepol said...

meow..... sapa ya?

Zaliariff said...

eh..mcm2 jua ada sini ani..ah..Mr.Tight pants..panat kang...haha,happy bday again my friend,life is more meaningful with you as a friend,we have been through a lots..just cant believe it, ur 35 now,it was just like yesterday the 1st time i met you at Tel house di dapur..hahaha...