Saturday, August 11, 2007

My boring saturday night

I was invited to a berbecue. Unfortunately I forgot the address since I have to delete the text messages in my phone inbox. Thousands apologize to all esp the one that have invited me. After going round & round @Jln 11,edI went home, hoping that I can help my father who was just returned home from fishing, but since SHE was there first to help my dad by using her eyes if u know what i mean, so I just go straight to my room and watch the Sunderland against Spurs game. Then I drove around and take my own pics and went home. I told you that I was bored didn't I.

Then I went home and have curry flavoured maggi instead. Though not living happily ever after, atleast I filled my almost emptied stomach.... I can only dream of berbecued chicken wings and lamb.... hmmm tonight is just not my night, hope I can find that dreamland in my sleep.

No comments: