Saturday, January 19, 2008

I scored last night..... twice

Oh well, like I said it's been a year plus I didnt play football, and last night I played 1 match, almost played for the whole match though. It was between us, the mixed of DST staffs with the Ericssons vs the Old star. We lost the game 10 - 2, I guess, I loose count of their goals. Anyway it was such a nice feeling to have scored 2 good goals. I've forgotten how it felt until last night. Well I'm a sentimental type, I almost cried my tears of joy hehehe, I wish I could celebrated it last night with..... you know who..... Well anyway it took me almost 1 hour to get back home, just to soak up the feelings of scoring 2 goals. So I drove alone along Muara Tutong highway, Tungku link, Airport highway, I drove slow and tell almost every car that overtook me that I scored 2 goals, of course they didnt hear me, crazy but its the feelings that made me. I just cant help it. Like I said if only I have some one to celebrate it with....... well anyway again from airport highway I drove along the Muara Tutong highway now towards Muara, stop by at tha Meragang beach, star gazing for a few minutes than drove slowly towards home. It was a different feeling when you have forgotten the feeling of scoring, like I do. But of course I'm still afraid of playing though, twice experiencing broken leg, It was really 2 painful experiences. Anyway I scored last night..... twice. May be nothingfor you, but for me after 1 yr plus of football, I still have the touch, its in the blood I guess.

1 comment:

zipster said...

lol i found this on google with "i scored last night". is this really about football or just very good metaphors?