Saturday, April 12, 2008

Definitely may be

Just went back from watching "Definitely may be" at my usual cinema the SQC, the latest Ryan Reynolds movie, about a divorced father of a girl who were just having lesson about sex in her school. This guy Will told his daughter about his 3 serious relationships after being asked by her. I guess it is one of the types of movie that I like despite the disturbances made by a small girl who made a lot of noises include crying, lucky they left early, so that I can concentrate more.
Anyway the movie successfully makes me smile, touched me, made me afraid to leave the cinema, afraid people notice my red eyes, well I was really concentrating, it happened right if you really concentrate, or am I just too sensitive.
It was an 8.5 out of 10 movie for me, but now I have to go back to work.... Overtime ;)
So watch it.... and enjoy the movie as much as I did

No comments: