Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ayat-ayat Cinta

Just finished reading this novel. It was really a very very good one. It makes me feel like I'm the main character, "Fahri". It feels like I was watching the movie, the character really turned alive, well some part of it makes me feel really sad. Anyway now I will watch the movie after reading the novel and be preparing myself to shed few tears..... hehehehe. Actually I do hope to shed a tears since its always hard for me to understand malay movies. Not that I dont understand the language, but with malay movies, it seems like I always dont understand with the plot.
Anyway to those who haven't read this, please do so, in this novel, I found new good things, teach how a muslim should interact with non-muslim and many more. Hope you'll find it interesting too, and shed few of your tears.

No comments: