Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ubakh angith

Now anybody can tell what can u do with unused cd and a gear from a toy car?
well..... this 2 yrs old boy keep calling me and pointing to the cd tellimg me its the ubakh angith.... @ first I just said yes I know ubakh angith without actually understand what he wanted to tell me, since I was floating in my own world reading a new malay novel that I bought earlier.
After seeing him blowing the cd, I laughed, as I understand what he was trying to tell me. Ubakh angith = ubat rangit ( as he was told by us) = mosquito coil. He imagine the cd as the mosquito coil and the gear as the stand. Actually twice already he played the real mosquito coil and burn his fingers touching the burning end of it.
After he blew the cd imagining blowing the coil, then he touched it and act like he was crying and complaining that he got his finger burned and ask me to do something about it, which I just blow his finger and said that its already ok, he smiled and do those thing all over again until he's tired and found something else to play with, or jumping on the bed just to get the intention, my intentions.

No comments: