Thursday, July 31, 2008

July-ians

Another birthday celebration yesterday, for my 2 nieces, Happy Birthday to both of them. I was having a very long day yesterday, the celebration and my phone kept ringing since night before. This is my standby week, so not having enough sleep is one of the fact that I have to go through, and there are planned job to do during the sleep time, almost everynight of this week. Cant do anything about it, even this morning I arrived home at 4 am, woke up at 6 am and went to work. Well I have to go to work, because I have site/s to attend, and I'm really tired, but I'm happy :). All swells ends well.... right?

Ameerah
Little 1yr old Auni
More HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.