Friday, August 22, 2008

My New Ride

Well actually I wanted to reveal my new ride next week, since the "your friendly neighbourhood watcher" (if understand nice), have took that element of surprises, so I guess, I have to do it now. It is quite a nice car, supposed to be fast, but right now I think I just want to slow down a bit, well some say it needs the engine break-in. I just hope you all like it as much as I do.
I just dont know, what else to say, so I guess if you all want to see, I will show it, so that no one will tell you whats my new ride. Just afraid that this time CNN reporters will break the news, ooops sorry there is someone that delivers tha news faster than anyone iiiiiiitssssssss your friendly neighbourhood watcher hehehehe, keep your story to yourself or the watcher will tell everyone ;) Dont be mad, I dont know who you are, I am just joking to reduce my stress level, which was caused by lots of arrangements I made for the past weeks and for the element of surprise that someone took. Darn I m really mad..... anyway ;) HERE is my new ride.

No comments: