Monday, December 15, 2008

For He has returned safely....

Alhamdulillah he is now safe home, last saturday. Few tears shed, started by my nephew, which my sisters, nephews and nieces followed soon after. Well I shed few of mine too, well tears of joy right, who doesnt but I managed to control myself, which was quite hard actually since I was the one who drove them home and so unfortunately cant see him as I dropped them at the departure when they wanted to leave.....
So yes it was really quite hard to control, added by my dad cried in my car because he was happy to return home and he remembered about my brother's father-in-law who passed away early that morning.
(AL-FATIHAH.... May Allah blessed him and may he rest peacefully... Amin..... )
So yes, my dad cried over that too, because my brother's father-in-law (in the wheel chair)managed to see my dad before my dad left for Mekah and he also planned to see my dad after the pilgrimage, but Allah loves him more, so he passed away that early morning. So yes my dad mentioned that in my car when I drove him home. So yes its really hard for me to control my emotion, and shedding few tears wont make me lose my manhood right.....
Anyway at the airport... there were thousands of people, I dont mind the adults, but children....???? I didnt get it. how they bother to bring their kid/s along, when even I cant stand the heat. I was sweaty, my shirt was wet and if I throw my shirt in the river... most probably the fishes will be floating dead hehehehehehe. But yes we were all anxious waiting for our loved ones return home safe.....
But this i dont really get it. These two ladies were the unlucky ones to be my example, well a lot more passed this two closely parked vehicles where the spaces was really tight there were even people lifted their big luggage bag thru that tight space but didnt bother to go to the front of the ford transit or to the back of the ambulance, which is easier for them. Is it ignorant or lazyness? welll I dont know exactly.

Oh well forget them, more images here

No comments: