Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Labuan trip

The last time I went to Labuan was in 1992, went there with 2 friends but that was after I think 10 + yrs I didnt go there. Then after 17 yrs of no Labuan experience, I went there last week with also but different 2 friends. We stayed in...

A nice hotel. cost us RM$333 for a studio room with a kingsize bed, with extra bed and 3 breakfast. The breakfast for me was really nice with many choices, and the food I ate tastes delicious, again for my 4 yrs less younger taste buds. The pool was big, not deep. A good place to stay.

Anyway Labuan, as for me I dont know the difference. Is it developing fast or slow, I really dont know, not that I dont care but I really dont know, fortunately and not I managed to buy few things for the queen and the kids, but none for me, ooopppsss I lied, I managed to buy a toothbrush for myself.

There wasnt much to say about the trip apart from us swimming, shopping, kinda celebrating mimie's birthday, and oh I forgot about our dinner at Mawilla something, I didnt remember the name I thing seafood restaurant. I didnt bring my camera but Mimie did. The food were deliCious. We ordered fish, squids and the shark fin's soup. I know.... I know.... when the buying stop... the killing will stop.... but I can't resist the thinking of the taste of the soup. The restaurant is on a beach, so that dinner was really pleasant, but after that we walked back to our hotel, well we thought was near but actually was not, still... it was a good experience and ofcourse was a very good excersice. Can't say much about the trip, but all in all, for me it was a very good enjoying trip, hope my friends enjoyed it as much as I did, which I really did, and I am really looking forward for another Labuan trip, hope I cud make it as an annual event ;) if its alright with the queen. But I really want to go back to Labuan, next time hopefully purely on chillax no shopping and more Mawilla :) but cant promise no shark fin's soup :(

My luggage almost hit this pretty little lady, when I wanted to check something, while waiting for our ride home. To anyone who knows her, tell her I'm sorry, it was un-intentional and so sorry couldnt say it in front of you. My bad

I uploaded all the piccies we took using my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forum[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known avenues to generate an income online.