Thursday, September 02, 2010

......????

After the sungkai @ Kitaro there was another one at charcoal, my small stomach was really filled more than my usual capacity, thus made me sleep late that night, probably due to I ate too many prawns.
This is may be my third round....
Also..... we went to visit our late realtives my other side's half..... last sunday morning...
hmmm what else did I do?
Ooooo I played fire crackers every night, till no more left, and I think I'm going to buy some more, this is going to be my first ramadhan that I loved to play those really loud fire crackers.
I managed to buy new songkok, replacing my 7 yr old one, bought new pair of shoes replacing my old shoes, worn out already.
Oh btw, does anyone found delicious kusoi @ gerai ramadhan in Brunei that is? I'm still looking for it....


And this thing happened last night, he was pointing at the book, but said those from his imagination.....


No comments: