Monday, November 17, 2008

Carnival Day2

Day 2 was no different to day 1 except , more people came. Themed MTV day, VJ Utt, Reza of AF/Club pop and Yasmin Hani wachaa was there and also Faris, hmmm if you ask me who he is, well I'll say, give me a few minutes, let me goggle first ;) . Like day 1, kristal FM dj's helped to make 2nd day alive. As for me , I was feeling tired with blocked nose, so I just spend much of my time more standing than walking around. But ofcourse that saturday was fun. Oh and also there were fireworks, dance routine again, games oh I dont really know, most of that night, I was sitting near the landing pad, waiting for the firework.

They came too.... Arent they the right couple? I bet most couple envy them. Holding hands in the crowd, so romantic. Those who knew them will understand what I'm saying.

The bride of the dot dot dot
Dare not to say hehehe

No comments: