Tuesday, November 18, 2008

DST Carnival Day 3

Sunday the 3rd and final day, themed kids day, so nothing much surprising, there were games for kids, kids and parents, dances by the dances hehehe cant remember from where actually, so sorry but sounds like from studio c if I'm not mistaken but their dance routines were very nice, lucky I cant dance. Anyway I was there since before 10 am, but visitors were coming in as early as 9.45 am. It was yet another fun day, and for me... yes it was a successful 3 dau event. Laptops sold out, foods were great, games were fun, crowds were supporting, all in all everybody took part, well some just do more than the other, hmmm I think I'm included in the other :)

Fuhh feeling so tired today, cant think much, went home late last night at midnight after a 3G site upgrade, slept just before 1 am, hmm so sleepy I'm feeling.......
hmmmm better off now......


Images more here



Also Here



You asked for it....
Beauty and the beast.....
Look at that smile, and that smile is called goat's smile hehehe not hers that I'm talking about.

No comments: