Monday, November 24, 2008

Just the four of us


Just us four went to watch Madagascar 2 Sunday morning, the movie is very funny, makes us laugh. It was also a very nice with ayah day out thingy, since I'm very busy lately.

She wanted to watch HSM3, but....

She wnated to watch Madagascar 2, since I am the alfa male :) too much madagascar I guess, so we watched Madagascar 2.....

Well he just watched 3/4 of the movie, the other 1/4 he slept peacefully on my lap, not really, he was snoring, like.... the alfa... no way I seldomly snored :) 1/4, the quarters hmmmmm remind me of my quarters :) hope I'm still their quarter.......

and our next day out will be us watching BOLTZ, isnt it cute the rat... or is it chipmunk, dont even think about it guys... especially my colleagues....

But yes next will be Boltz....

No comments: