Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hmmmmm.....

My carnival..... thanks to the guy who is trying to modify it..... I parked my car last saturday night to buy isotonic drink, for I'm going to play futsal, then while I was queue-ing to pay my items, the salesgirl asked whose car is it while pointing at a direction where I parked my car.
So I said "Ya Allah, Kreta ku tu eh" soooo I paid my items put it in the car, then scratching my not really itchy head. I was calmed though, but really frustrated. But the guy will pay for the damages, but my heart surely hurt hehehehheh kidding... but ofcourse the thought of my car hit by another car wont be forgotten.....

Poor carnival, will send it today to the car hospital.... the tail light also cracked so I also asked the guy to replace it... Hmmm......



No comments: