Thursday, December 31, 2009

oooo what a month?

What a month this month is for me..... Well its not that bad thoough, but after the carnival incident, another came. Last tuesday as I was out of my house junction, wanted to go to the "markas", to attend Zombies meeting, as I revved up the engine, then came the puff sound. My faithful bluebird engine died, kaputz, and all those related to money.
Well there goes my plan to go to Jakarta next Febuary.
According to my knowledge, the timing belt must have caused that sound which will cost my jakarta trip. As of now I dont know the exact cost since most car workshop full due to well the yearly bonus that hit the country.
So also, as of now I have to wait until I know the estimated price to fix the car, then I will again decide to go to Jakarta or not......
Hopefully 2010 brings me in more cash, much more less then for me to bring out hehehehhehe

No comments: