Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 2

Day two is much better.... About 20 minutes journey from our hotel to Ericsson training centre, which is in cyber jaya. The instructor is a malay, but really knew what he is teaching, which equal to a good instructor.

Oh btw we woke up @ 6, I took me beauty bath soon after me room mate done..... Then have our breakfast in the 14th flloor, in the 7th ave, there're also manhattan and bronx in that floor, so basically we had our breakfast in the US...... :p. Like always when I have breakfast outside Brunei, I started with corn flakes, one of corn type that I can eat...... Then there were smoked salmon, beef bacon, and lots of choices.... But since mybstomach capacity was not that big, so I just eat a little.

Now back to training..... It was a very good first day, lots of new and refreshing memory things to learn about 3G. We had our lunch in the same building. Not as nice as lunch in Shanghai, but eating eastern food really feels like home.

After training we stop at our hotel, drop our things, kinda touch n go, then we went to Low Yat Plaza, do I have to explain about Low Yat..... And I managed to buy the screen protector for my ipad... Wuhuuuuu..... Then went around Bukit Bintang to have our dinner.... I ate Hailam Chicken Rice... kinda delicious or may be due to hunger.... Kidding......

Then back @ the hotel around 9 ++, I missed my date with my loved one..... Sorry love....... Anyway I'm really frustrated with the internet connection in the hotel, since we have 2 laptops and with only 1 LAN cable... Hmmmm so frustrating.

Now since all of us cant sleep..... We are now starbucking.... Well needless to tell whatbI'm having... Caramel frapp..... but no more new york cheese cake.... Too bad.....

Enough say... I cant upload photos of day two for now... Perhaps tommorrow.......

For the photos... click

No comments: