Friday, July 23, 2010

Day.... Ooopppss I missed count...

But... Actually its already the 6th day..... Time does flies...... The Interesting rate of studying is now a bit in the low not so interesting zone, but not yet in the Danger zone. But today I just cant concentrate, doing something else beside the practical... Which isnt good actually but I dont know why.....

Back to the hotel early today, since our vito driver arrived early to pick us up, he managed to miss 1 junction btw hehehe so he made a u-turn at a newly finished not yet open road, apart from that the ride was smooth, thats what I thought, because I managed to snooze on the way to the hotel.

After a brief rest, we went to Low Yat again, since we dont have any idea on whereelse to go.

Darn after I typed alot, the internet was down, and the only text sved was those above. What happen to my day today..... So terrible.......

Day 3 ----> click

Day I missed count -----> click

No comments: